This article covers following topics related to ' Adding More Clinics ' workflow in healcon practice :
How to add new clinic ?
Incase you have added one clinic and now would like to add another clinic and manage it as well then refer to screenshot below and follow these steps :
Step 1 : Click on the 'clinic switcher' in the top header as shown in point-1 in the screeshot below : This will open a dropdown with clinics linked to your billing account and also provide an option to 'Add New Practice' .
Step -2 : Next click on the '+ Add New Practice' link in the drop down as shown in point-2 in the screenshot below . This will open a new 'Add New Clinic' form .
Step 3 : Once the new for to 'Add New Clinic' is opened by following steps 1 & 2 , please notice below aspects on top of the form :
- Billing Account : Billing account as shown in point-1 in the screenshot below is the billing account against which you will be adding new clinic .
- Clinic Credits Used : Refer to point-2 in the screenshot below , It shows Clinic usage : 'Clinic Credits Used' / 'Total Clinic Credits Subscribed' . If 'Clinic Credits Used' is less than 'Total Clinic Credits Subscribed' then you can goahead and add new clinic by filling this form (this will increase 'Clinic Credits Used' counter by 1 against your billing account mentioned in previous point). However incase 'Clinic Credits Used' is equal to the 'Total Clinic Credits Subscribed' then you will not be able to add new clinic until you upgrade your plan by buying more clinic credits (To know more about how to upgrade subscription and buy more clinic credits click here) .
Step 4 : Once you fill the 'Add New Clinic' form as shown in screenshot above , new clinic will be added in the clinic switcher as shown in the screenshot below.
How can owner and admin of multiple clinics switch clinics ?
Now owner of the clinic (as well as staff member who has been made admin of more than one of your clinics) can easily switch between all the clinics by using the clinic switcher as shown in screenshot below :
Please Note :
- Owner of the clinic can see all the clinics in the 'Clinic Switcher' drop down . Also he will have access to the 'Admin View' which proved hawk eye view of all the clinics in one interface .
- Any staff member of the clinic will be able to see only his clinic to which he has been added .
- In case you want any staff member to view & work on multiple clinics then you simply need to provide that clinic staff with 'Administrator' access of all the required clinics. ( Read this article to know how to provide 'Administrator' access to a clinic )
How can i add clinic incase i dont have clinic credits ?
Incase you dont have enough clinic credits to add new clinic the please read this article to upgrade subscription which will add clinic credits to your subscription .
Healcon Practice Workflow is divided into following sections :
- Adding New Patient
- Searching Patient Records
- Scheduling Patient Appointment
- Updating Patient Health Records
- Creating New Treatment Plan
- Adding Clinical Notes
- Writing Prescriptions
- Lab Management System
- Patient Case Sheet
- Generating Bill
- Generating Receipts
- Adding Clinic Expenses
- Sending SMS To Patients
- Sending Email To Patients
- Adding Clinic Staff
- Adding More Clinics
- Online Appointment Booking
- Consultant (Visiting Doctor) Tutorial
NEXT SUGGESTED READ on 'HEALCON PRACTICE WORKFLOWS ' >> Software Tutorials
- Team Healcon
Learn more about healcon practice software :-