This article covers following topics related to ' Scheduling Patient Appointment ' workflow in healcon practice :
How to reach appointments module ?
Once logged-in, you can reach 'Appointments' module by clicking on the left side menu as shown in the screenshot below :
What all can you do from appointments module?We will discuss all the functionalities of the appointment calendar in detail by following number in red inside circle to refer to each functionality in the screenshot below : (Screenshot A - Appointment Calendar)
1. Doctor Drop Down : Refer to point -1 in the above screenshot which shows a dropdown of all the doctors of the clinic .
2. Add New Appointments : Refer to point-2 in red circle in the 'screenshot - A' of the calendar above. By clicking on any slot on calendar (for example near 9AM on 11th Feb ) , a pop window to add new appointment will open up - refer to the screenshot below . Here time of appointment will be automatically populated based on the slot where you clicked on the calendar .
3. View/Edit Existing Appointments :
4. Week/Month/Day View & Date Switcher :
a. Month View
b. Week View
c. Day View
d. List View
5. Add Walk Appointment :
6. Appointment Settings :
7. Appointment Status / Patient Queue :
How Doctor / Patents SMS are sent during new appointment / rescheduled appointment from calendar ?
How users with different roles can access appointments interface ?
Administrators of the clinic can see data of all the doctors of the clinic while visiting doctor / consultant can only see his own records in this interface . To know more privileges and access of different roles , please visit following link - Roles & Privileges
Healcon Practice Workflow is divided into following sections :
- Adding New Patient
- Searching Patient Records
- Scheduling Patient Appointment
- Updating Patient Health Records
- Creating New Treatment Plan
- Adding Clinical Notes
- Writing Prescriptions
- Generating Bill
- Generating Receipts
- Adding Clinic Expenses
- Sending SMS To Patients
- Sending Email To Patients
- Adding Clinic Staff
- Adding More Clinics
NEXT SUGGESTED READ on 'HEALCON PRACTICE WORKFLOWS ' >> Updating Patient Health Records
- Team Healcon
Learn more about healcon practice software :-