We have recently upgraded some EMR features of the Healcon Practice Software to a new version. This upgrade involves enhancements in the way we write prescription & clinical notes . Also we have improved 'View Gallery' under files . Some major aspects of enhancements done as part of this software upgrade are as follows :
- Prescription has now been integrated with appointment : Going forward, an appointment or encounter will be the central point to write patient records. Treatments are already integrated with appointments and now prescriptions and clinical notes are also integrated.
- Prescription will now contain only drug info along with prescription notes. Clinical Notes can also optionally be added from the same interface.
- All other fields in prescription like Issue, Investigation, Diagnosis and Custom fields are now part of Clinical Notes.
- 'Most Used Drug' catalogue of a doctor has been added in 'Add Prescription' along with settings .
- 'Prescription Templates' has been introduced in 'Add Prescription' along with settings.
- EMR--> Files --> 'View Gallery' has been upgraded.
Please find below helpdesk link explaining the new prescription features in detail: